THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13.5.08

How wonderful life is now you're in the world


(Traduccion Abajo)


Satine - I can't fall in love with anyone
Christian - Can't... fall... in love? But, a life without love, that's... terrible... 
Satine -  No, being on the street, that's terrible 
Christian - No! Love is like oxygen! 
Satine - What? 

Christian - Love is a many splendid things, love, lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!  
Satine - Please, don't start that again
Christian - All you need is love!
Satine - A girl has got to eat!
Christian - All you need is love!
Satine - She'll end up on the street!
Christian - All you need is looooove!
Satine - Love is just a game.
Christian - I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.
Satine - The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee.
Christian - Just one night, give me just one night.

Satine - There's no way, 'cause you can't pay.
Christian - In the name of love! one night in the name of love!
Satine - You crazy fool, I won't give in to you.
Christian - Don't, leave me this way. I can't survive, without your sweet love, oh baby, don't leave me this way.
Satine - You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs...
Christian - I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.

Satine - Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs

Christian - Well what's wrong with that? I like to know 'cause here I go... again... love lifts us up where we belong! Where eagles fly, on a mountain high!
Satine - Love makes us act like we are fools. Throw our lives away, for one happy day.
Christian - We could be heroes...just for one day.
Satine - You, you will be mean.
Christian - No, I won't.
Satine - And I, I'll drink all the time.
Christian - We should be lovers...
Satine - We can't do that.
Christian - We should be lovers! and that's a fact.
Satine - Though nothing, would keep us together.
Christian - We could steal time...
Juntos - Just for one day. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We can be heroes...
Christian - Just because I will always love you...
Satine - I...

Juntos - ...Can't help Loving... 
Christian - ...You...
Satine - How wonderful life is..
Juntos - Now you're in the world.
Satine - You're going to be bad for business. I can tell.
.
.
.
Satine -
 No puedo enarmorarme de nadie

Christian - No puedes enamorarte?, Pero, la vida sin amor es terrible!
Satine -  No, estar en la calle es terrible 
Christian - No! El amor es como el oxígeno! 
Satine - Qué? 

Christian - El amor es algo explendoroso, love, el amor nos eleva hasta 
esencia. Todo lo que necesitas es amor!  
Satine - Por favor!, no empieces de nuevo
Christian - Todo lo que necesitas es amor!
Satine - Una chica tiene que comer!
Christian - Todo lo que necesitas es amor!
Satine - Ella va a terminar en la calle!
Christian - Todo lo que necesitas es amoooor!
Satine - El amor es sólo un juego.
Christian - Yo estoy hecho para amarte, nena. Tu fuiste hecha para amarme 
Satine - La única manera de amarme, nene, es pagando una buena cifra.
Christian - Sólo una noche, dame sólo una noche

Satine - No puede ser, porque no puedes pagar.
Christian - En nombre del amor! una noche en nombre del amor
Satine - Loco tonto, no me rendiré a ti.
Christian - No me dejes así, no puedo sobrevivir sin tu dulce amor, oh nena, no me dejes así.
Satine - Crees que la gente ya ha tenido suficiente de tontas canciones de amor...
Christian - Veo a mi alrededor y veo que no es asi, oh no.

Satine - Hay gente que quiere llenar el mundo de tontas canciones de amor

Christian - Bueno, que hay de malo en eso? Me gustraría saberlo, porque aquí voy... otra vez... el amor nos eleva a nuestra esencia! donde las águilas
sobre la alta montaña
Satine - El amor nos hace actuar como tontos. A echar a perder nuestras vidas por un día feliz.
Christian - Podríamos ser heroes... sólo por un día.
Satine - Tú... tú serás malo conmigo.
Christian - No, no lo seré.
Satine - Y yo... voy beber todo el tiempo.
Christian - Deberíamos ser amantes
Satine - No podemos hacer eso.
Christian - Debemos ser amantes! eso es un hecho.
Satine - Aunque nada nos mantenga unidos.
Christian - Podemos robar el tiempo...
Juntos - Sólo por un día. Podemos ser héroes, por siempre y para siempre. Podemos ser héroes, por siempre y para siempre. Podemos ser héroes...
Christian - Tan sólo porque yo siempre te amaré...
Satine - Yo...

Juntos - ...No puedo evitar amar... 
Christian - ...te...
Satine - Que maravillosa es la vida
Juntos - Ahora que estas en el mundo
Satine - Serás malo para mis negocios, lo sé
Moulin Rouge
Elephant Love Song Medley
 

3 Comentarios, dejame el tuyo!:

Anónimo dijo...

Entreee, visteee jajajaa
Caña míaaaaa, me encantó tu bloggg, siempre te dije que escribis re lind =)

Amo esta pelicula, sin dudas esa es la mejor escena... dsp me tenes que decir que canciones son las que cantan asi las bajo jeje
y gracias x poner la traduccion xq sino no entendi ni choto

te adoro hermosa
toi siempre ♥

Anónimo dijo...

La Mejor escena
de la mejor pelicula musical :)

Te aaaaaaamo Rocío Fernandaaa

Ilwen dijo...

Respondo a Agos...
usan las canciones:

All you need is love - The Beatles
I was made for loving me - Kiss
One more night - Pill Collins
In the name of Love - U2
Don't leave me this way - Communards
Silly love songs - Paul McCartney
Up Were we belong - Joe Cocker
Heroes - David Bowie
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
Your Song - Elton John


Gracias chicas x los coments :)

 
geads